The process of buying a home is thrilling! Whether it's your first time or your last time - there are many variables to consider and pieces that must fall into place in order to complete the sale. Oregon is primarily a sellers market in 2017, which means that demand is high and housing inventory is low. There's a lot of competition and having a skilled Realtor will help get your offer accepted. Worthland Real Estate wants your property search to be successful - here's how we can make it happen together:
• You will get pre-approved for a loan.
• Worthland will share critical market information and make recommendations to narrow your search.
• Worthland will send out scheduled listings matching your requirements and work to find private listings, For Sale by Owner listings, and "coming soon" homes that meet your needs. We will even check in with home owners in the neighborhood you WANT to live in to see if anyone is interested in selling.
• Worthland will help you craft the best offer to secure your new home.
• Worthland will schedule showings, coordinate inspections, and keep your transaction on time.
You will move in and start your next chapter! And Worthland will keep in touch because...we are with you from your first home to your dream home.