The process of buying a home is thrilling! Whether it's your first time or your last time - there are many variables to consider and pieces that must fall into place in order to complete the sale. Oregon is primarily a sellers market in 2016, which means that demand is high and housing inventory is low. There's a lot of competition and having a skilled Realtor will help get your offer accepted. Worthland Real Estate wants your property search to be successful - here's how we can make it happen together:
• You will get pre-approved for a loan
• Worthland will share critical market information to narrow your search
• Worthland will send out scheduled listings matching your requirements
• Worthland will help you craft the best offer to secure your new home
• Worthland will schedule showings, coordinate inspections, and keep your transaction on time!